3 GaLs & ThEiR GuY: Surgery        
 
           
         
     
     
       
     
       

About Me

My Photo
Anna Marie
I am 25 and I am a stay at home mom to a beautiful little girl, Ashtynn {at the bottom are her stats} My hubby Zac, who is also 25 works for Powell Services Inc. We were married December 1, 2007 BEST DAY EVER! And we've been together since May 2005. We just had our first baby, Ashtynn Jaimes on August 17, 2009 at 4:56pm. She weighed 6 pounds 6 ounces and 18.25 inches long and the most beautiful little angel you have ever seen!! We adore her and love being parents. We have a furbaby named Bella, who is a mini schnauzer and is 3. She is super fun and cute! We are LoViNg LiFe~
View my complete profile
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Blogaholic Designs”=

Search This Blog

     
     
       

Friday, September 16, 2011

Surgery

Well right now I am in a bed, with an IV, waiting for my turn to get operated on! I am really nervous & hungry! Zac is here with me thank goodness, keeping me laughing & my mind off surgery.
My mom is going to watch Ashtynn for the weekend so I have time to recover. And my papa is going to take babes at 2:00 and have some mysterious fun! LOL!! I am so thankful for all of my family & friends who are always there for me and helping out so much! I don't know what else to say, but Thank You!!
On a sad note, my father in law, Phil, passed away on September 2 & the memorial was on September 13th. It is such a tragic thing for a family to lose their father, son, brother, uncle, friend. The positive thing is that Chris, Shiloh, Alexis and Haiden flew in from Germany for a week so we were all able to spend some time together & we had a blast!!!!
So anyways, wish me luck!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:UBMC

0 comments: