3 GaLs & ThEiR GuY: Finally my appetite is back!        
 
           
         
     
     
       
     
       

About Me

My Photo
Anna Marie
I am 25 and I am a stay at home mom to a beautiful little girl, Ashtynn {at the bottom are her stats} My hubby Zac, who is also 25 works for Powell Services Inc. We were married December 1, 2007 BEST DAY EVER! And we've been together since May 2005. We just had our first baby, Ashtynn Jaimes on August 17, 2009 at 4:56pm. She weighed 6 pounds 6 ounces and 18.25 inches long and the most beautiful little angel you have ever seen!! We adore her and love being parents. We have a furbaby named Bella, who is a mini schnauzer and is 3. She is super fun and cute! We are LoViNg LiFe~
View my complete profile
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Blogaholic Designs”=

Search This Blog

     
     
       

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Finally my appetite is back!



I know what you all are thinking, she's preggo. Not yet ladies and gentlemen! For the past few months I haven't really had an appetite. I didn't crave anything & the things I did crave I could only eat a part of it because it was so nauseating. WEIRD. Anyways finally it's back and I couldn't be more thankful! I was happy to be losing the weight, but I missed my food!


Everyday at lunch I get the same thing,


a quarter pounder with cheese extra pickles &



a bowl of beef flavored ramen.YUMMY just thinking about it now makes me wanna go home and eat the day away! I think i'm going to eat a ham sandwich now to fill me up until I go to lunch which is usually after 2:00!
WHY CAN'T IT BE 2:00 SO I CAN GOOOOOOO!
Can you tell I hate working?! :)

0 comments: